We reward our employees’ contributions to our success by offering competitive compensation and benefits.
A highlight of the many employee benefits available at Covenant Care include:
- Covenant Care pays the majority of employee medical coverage.
- You pay less for benefits as contributions for medical, dental, and vision are pre-tax deductions.
- Company-paid holidays.
- Company-paid vacation with an increased benefit based on years of service.
- Company-paid sick days per year (can be carried over each year to bank for future illness if needed).
- Company-paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Company-paid time off to attend the funeral of an immediate family member.
- Company-paid time for Jury Duty.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Account.
In addition to employee benefits, we offer:
- Facility leadership that cares about our staff and residents.
- Facility celebrations for staff and residents.
- Participation in Quality Assurance Committees.
- Monthly staff meetings with employee recognition.
- Ongoing in-service training to keep employees up-to-date on current practices.
- A clean place to work with appropriate equipment and supplies.
- Employee break rooms that are clean and comfortable.
- Facility practices that support a safe environment for our staff and residents.
- A great place to work We truly are a family serving families.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Covenant Care is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best available person in every job. Our policy prohibits unlawful discrimination or based on race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.